General Knowledge 1
Download this round as a PDF.
1. In which film did Jim Carrey play the bank clerk Stanley Ipkiss?
2. Which Pop singers real name is Eileen Regina Edwards?
3. Who won a Bafta after playing Charley Chaplin in the 1992 movie Chaplin?
Robert Downey Jnr
4. What was Lancelot Brown famous for designing?
Gardens (his was also known as Capability Brown)
5. The D-Day landing beaches were given code names, name three of them.
Gold, Juno, Sword, Omaha and Utah
6. According to the title of the film, what sort of cowboys are Clint Eastwood, James Garner, Donald Sutherland and Tommy Lee Jones?
7. A Nebuchadnezzar of Wine holds the equivalent of how many bottles?
8. Cross country skiing and rifle shooting make up what sport?
9. In 1996 McDonalds overtook what as the most known brand in the world?
10. P&O is a world famous Shipping Line, but what do the P and O stand for?
Peninsular and Oriental