General Knowledge 2
Download as a PDF
1. In Fawlty Towers what was the name of Manuel’s pet Hamster, that was actually a rat?
2. The 1977 novel ‘The Dead of Jericho’, was the first published featuring which Detective Inspector?
3. What are the foremost sails called on a fully rigged ship?
4. The majority of Tigers in the world live in which country?
5. What is the most common first name in the world?
6. Who is the only character in the Simpsons to have appeared with five fingers on both hands?
7. Which famous so called “Actress” named her famous breasts “Ernie” and “Bert”
8. What unit of measurement is equal to 3.26 light years?
9. According to a study by a Italian University what are the two most common fetishes in the world?
Foot and Shoe
10. Who received a Golden Globe award for his performance in the 2008 film Tropic Thunder?
Robert Downey Jnr